wow. Two Journals in one day? anyways I got tagged back by
you know the routine by now: I will answer 12 questions asked, then create 12 questions of my own, and last but not least, tag 10 people :3
the 12 questions asked:
1. What would be your weapon of choice?
I would never pick up a weapon in my life
2. Do you have a favorite mythology?
indeed I do: the Unicorn myth :3
3. Marvel or DC?
I would say...... Marvel
4. How do you react to violence and gore?
I would say one thing: be hard to go sleep and not think about it
5. Do you like to read?
indeed I do! I just LOVE reading!
6. Favorite anime of all time?
it's so hard to choose one, but I would have to say..... the Pokémon Anime
7. Your most hated thing in the world?
if there's one thing I hate in the world, it's Terrorism
8. Favorite childhood cartoon?
Thomas and Friends!
9. Do you have a favorite mythological character/creature?
My favorite mythological creature would have to be...... Unicorn
10. Do you wear glasses or contacts?
I wear glasses. in fact I have been wearing glasses ever since I was 10 years old
11. Do you watch online shows and if yes, which ones are your favorites?
I watch online shows on occasion
12. What do you like drawing the most? (A certain object, creature, hair, eyes, an article of clothing etc.)
well....... the only type of drawing I'm good at is stick figures, but I'm hoping to improve my Drawing Skills
now for my own 12 questions. this time it will be a mixture of: MLP, Pokémon, and Thomas and Friends:
1. Which season of MLP: FIM do you like the most?
2. What is your favorite location in Equestria?
3. If you could hang out with a member of the Mane 6, who would it be?
4. If there was an Important History Event in Equestria's Past, which one would you like to be part of?
5. Out of all of the many Pokémon Games, which one do you love the most? (it can be either Main, spin off, or Remakes)
6. Of the many cities and towns in the Pokémon World, which one would you want to visit the most?
7. Out of the dozen Trainer Classes in the Pokémon series, which one would you like to be most of all?
8. Since there is SO many Pokémon in the world, and yet more to be discovered, which one do you like per Generation?
(Thomas and Friends Questions)
9. Which character do you like the most in Thomas and Friends?
10. Which location on the Island of Sodor do you want to visit most of all?
11. Which Episode do you like the most from Thomas and Friends per season?
12. Out of the many railway lines on the Island of Sodor, which is easily your favorite one?
now for the 10 people I will tag:
now for those that can't answer some of the questions such as not knowing about the latter two, or that English is not their native Language, that's fine by me. I'm still new to this whole tagging business on deviantart